Women In Tech
The Koa Club is a builder of women communities within organizations with the emphasis on:
- Strengthening the leadership, personal and workplace skills of women employees so they can build the confidence to succeed, gain insights on being effective leaders, managers and team members, and be armed with useful tools to navigate commonplace workplace challenges
- Equipping women employees with strategies to maintain their well-being, especially during these high stress times
- Helping women employees establish supportive relationships with other women at work, providing them a safe environment to share best practices and informal advice with each other
- You can choose to attend the Full Program which comprises of Phase 1 – Personal Skills Development and Phase 2 – Workplace Skills Development (which consists of a total of 6 monthly workshops from January – June).
Fee to register for full Program is $950/person.
- You can choose to attend:
- Only Phase 1 – Personal Skills Development (which consists of 3 monthly workshops from January to March); or
- Only Phase 2 – Workplace Skills Development (which consists of 3 monthly workshops from April to June).
Fee to register for Phase 1 or Phase 2 is $449/person.
For our #RighttoSucceed offer for those women working in the tech industry who has been laid off, please scroll to the bottom on this page for our #RighttoSucceed offer details.
What some of the past participants in our other PowWFollowMyLead Programs have to say:
“Every single session has been full of valuable insights, and I come away from each one feeling inspired and motivated to hone my leadership skills. Not to mention, the enduring friendships I’ve built with my Huddle sisters continue to thrive to this day” – Viola S., founder of MAIKA.
“When I enrolled in PoWW Program, I had taken up a new leadership role and I felt it was necessary to build on my interpersonal and communication skills in order to encourage, influence, and grow my network. I really found the training course to be an enjoyable and valuable experience. It was also an honor to learn from other peers and their collective experiences during our “huddle” sessions. This program was exceptional and I was pleasantly surprised with the organization, assignments/ workshops and the quality of speakers. Thank you to the Koa Club team for executing such a valuable program for women of all career levels” – Nethra M., Principal Pricing & Product Marketing Manager at LeadVenture.
“I was invited by a friend to join POWWFollowMyLead and had no idea what to expect. But I ended up meeting some amazing women doing impressive work in their respective fields and gaining insight on a variety of workplace wellness topics, including how to set healthy boundaries, how to engage difficult conversations, and how to navigate career growth in a challenging environment like Covid. The networking was really valuable for me and our cohort continues to meet monthly over zoom for short check-ins” – Alison M., Financial Advisor at UBS.