Being a sponsor increases awareness of your organization’s commitment to women and their pursuit of growth, raises your organization’s profile among women achievers, and enhances your company’s efforts to support women. It also acts as a recruitment and retention tool targeting The Koa Club members and provides regular access to customers, potential clients, and employees. At all sponsorship levels, a number of individual memberships are included at no additional cost.
Specific benefits to our corporate sponsors include:
- Vetted memberships to The Koa Club mean access to educated, high achieving women members, including women professionals, executives, business owners, and entrepreneurs, in a wide variety of industries and who represents a cross-section of business sectors: public, private and not-for-profit.
- Demonstrate support for a diverse group of women achievers in their pursuit of further professional and personal development, with high-caliber networking opportunities for the members to forge connections and relationships that matter.
- Demonstrate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives to your employees and the community.
- Promote organization’s brand awareness, visibility, marketing and promotion to our entire network of women.
- Access to diverse, high-performing women talent across career stages.
- Benefit from the exposure and goodwill of a social club designed to further empower women achievers
- Speaking opportunities on topics related to women’s initiatives.
- Brand association with a respected women’s networking group
- Sponsor organization’s logo and link featured on The Koa Club’s website and newsletters.
- Ability to display sponsor organization materials at selected events.
- Submission to The Koa Club of a summary about the sponsor organization and what it is doing to advance diversity and to actively promote well-rounded growth and knowledge for the organization’s women professionals to share with our members.
- Opportunity to offer a special discount to The Koa Club members once during sponsorship year
- Annual recognition reception for all sponsors.
In addition to the above, by being a part of The Koa Club, our corporate sponsors are providing their women employees with an instant turn-key social network for retention and development of their current workforce, especially for their women employees who are new to the Seattle area.