events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
You Are Not a Fraud: Overcoming Impostor Syndrome
February 17, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST
Allison Kinnear, Founder of Voice of Her Own
Impostor Syndrome is a pattern of thinking that is ruled by the fear of being exposed as a fraud, despite high achievement and success. Allison helps you overcome perfectionism, micromanagement & fear of failure so you can be even more powerful at work.
In this interactive workshop you will discover:
- How to recognize Imposter Syndrome and find your way out of it
- Three ways to overcome feeling like a fraud
- Skills for becoming more confident in your work
For over 22 years, Allison Kinnear has worked with over a thousand people as they navigate their vulnerabilities as parents, employees and leaders. She loves working with groups in tech to solve the underlying issues surrounding vulnerability-based leadership. She frequently gives talks on navigating uncertainty, having difficult conversations and building a culture of trust in the workplace.
Allison honed her skills as a manager during her seven-year tenure at Google in the People Ops department. She has a Master’s degree in Human Development and is an instructor at Seattle Life Coach Training. She spends her time speaking to groups like Microsoft & Google, working one-on-one with clients and being a mom to her two young children. To learn more, visit her at www.allisonkinnear.com.
Who Can Attend & Fee
- Free for all members of The Koa Club
- Event limited to only members of The Koa Club
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
- The Zoom link will be provided in your RSVP confirmation email (please check your spam folder if you did not get the confirmation email).
- Once registered for the event, as a member, you can also click to join the event directly from the event page after you have logged into your membership portal. The “Click Here to Watch Workshop” button will show on the event page 15 minutes before the event start time (remember to first log into your membership portal).
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2022
Time: 9am – 10amPT/10am-11amMT/11am-12pmCT/12pm-1pmET