events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Visioning Your Life
May 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
Carol Elizabeth Donahoe, Founder of Carol Elizabeth Coaching
Location/Time & Date
Online via Zoom only:
*****Zoom link and meeting passwords will be sent out to registered participants******
Date & Time: May 4, 2020, 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
Are you ready to stop hoping you reach your goals this year and powerfully bring them to life?
Join us for an evening of visioning and creating action steps to create your dream life through manifestation journaling.
Journaling is a great way to manifest your desires, as it helps you tap into powerful manifestation techniques such as:
- Being the vibrational match for what you seek to attract
- Thinking, feeling and acting as if your desires are already a reality
- Taking intentional actions to attract your desires
- Reprogramming your subconscious mind to think more positively
You will radically transform your mindset, get in alignment with the energy needed to create the life you desire and deserve.
You will leave this workshop feeling more focused, happier and empowered to bring your big goals and dreams to life.
- Free for members of The Koa Club
- Because Washington State and a number of other states are extending the ‘stay at home’ order to help flatten the curve for Covid-19 until the end of May, we are extending a special invitation to other women who are non-members of The Koa Club to attend our events in April and May for free as our way of providing support to the larger community of women during this time of need (normally $40 for non-members per event).
- The Koa Club is also offering a special membership promotion until the end of May to help make the club and its programs more accessible to other women achievers, including those who may be economically impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
** THE KOA CLUB MEMBERSHIP LIMITED-TIME PROMOTION: If you apply and pay for The Koa Club annual membership during the period from March 15, 2020 to May 31, 2020, the annual membership fee for the first twelve months of membership will only be $125 (50% off from the regular annual price of $250/year). Just enter the promo code member50. This promotion does not apply to monthly memberships, is for new members only and cannot be combined with other promotions. To join The Koa Club, go to https://thekoaclub.com/membership/
About the Speaker
Carol Elizabeth is a certified life coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of Carol Elizabeth Coaching, Carol Elizabeth uses her role as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move women to a place of radical personal empowerment, confidence and success.
Carol Elizabeth has been a multi passionate entrepreneur for the past 25 years and has worn many hats : restaurant manager, personal chef, personal trainer, fitness instructor, and now certified life coach.
She received her Bachelor of Science from University of Florida in Health and Human Performance and has been an avid learner, adventurer and women’s advocate her entire life.