events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Women Entrepreneurs Huddle
January 25, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm PST
Susan Seah, CEO & Founder of The Koa Club and special featured guests
This is part of the 2022 series of quarterly Women Entrepreneurs Huddle meetings. The objectives of these Huddle meetings are to have members of The Koa Club who are founders and entrepreneurs meet on a quarterly basis to discuss challenges they may be facing, share insights and guidance from knowledge and experiences gained along the way through their endeavors, and generally provide a supportive forum for one another. The goals for attending this Huddle meeting would be to help our women founders and entrepreneurs to:
- Become more knowledgeable and effective business-owners
- Make better informed decisions
- Understand how to obtain funding and other needed resources
- Sharpen their visionary thinking
- Overcome self-doubt and other common fears
- Identify potential issues facing their businesses
- Validate business ideas
- Deal with human capital related issues
- Learn how to maintain a manageable work life balance
We will invite special guests to attend who can provide valuable insights, information or resources to the Huddle.
- Brief Intro – tell us who you are and your business passions
- What are your current key pain points as business owners?
- Available insights/Information/resources shared by the group to address these pain points.
- What makes you stay sane as a business owner?
- How can we support one another effectively?
Who Can Attend & Fee
- Free for all members of The Koa Club and their guests
- Event limited to members of The Koa Club and their guests
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
***** The Zoom link will be provided in your RSVP confirmation email. Once registered for the event, you can also click to join the event directly from the event page after you have logged into your membership portal*******
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Time: 4:30pm – 6:00pmPT/5:30pm-7:00pmMT/6:30pm-8:00pmCT/7:30pm-9:00pmET
Meeting will last 60-90 minutes, depending on number of attendees. You don’t have to stay the entire 90 minutes if you have time constraints.