What’s Next? How to gain confidence, certainty and fulfillment in your career
Member Price: Free for Paid Members of The Koa Club • Non-Member Price: Members only exclusive event
June 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Julie Schaller, Certified Professional Coach and Co-Founder of Empower Coaching
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
*****Zoom link and meeting password will be sent out to registered participants*******
Date: June 17, 2020
Time: 5:00p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
Having complete certainty on what your ideal job should be is not only confidence-building, it’s a competitive advantage.
The “What’s Next? How to gain confidence, certainty and fulfillment in your career” presentation provides you with a step-by-step understanding of the knowledge you need to pick the right next job. This knowledge is like your secret weapon to overcoming wasted time, self-doubt or regret from picking the wrong job.
The insights gained from this presentation are immediately applicable to any job, field, or working situation. Armed with this knowledge, you can look at a job description and know immediately whether it’s right for you (or not)and make a job decision in 1 week that takes most people 10 years of trial and error.
If you’ve ever…
- Felt worried about finding a new job after being laid off or furloughed? You want to make the right decision this time.
- Known you need to step up and do your best work so that you can keep your job? But you feel stressed about how to do this
- Had a great weekend, but when you think about logging into work Monday that feeling of dread paralyzes you?
- Sensed that there’s something bigger out there where you can make a greater impact but you stay put because you don’t know what “it” is?
- Lost your motivation (oh, a few years ago?) and are feeling completely disengaged but don’t know how to change?
- Been afraid time is running out. You know you’ve been in the job too long and need to make a move but are afraid you might pick the wrong role?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, the learning gained from this presentation will be invaluable for you and your career.
At this event, our speaker, Julie Schaller, Certified Professional Coach and Co-Founder of Empower Coaching, will share career change success stories, and provide you with a step-by-step blueprint for your ideal next career role. By the end of the presentation, you’ll gain impactful insights – and how to leverage this knowledge in a powerful way to advance your career. This will be fun, interactive and highly applicable evening of learning. Come early to network, and your questions!
- Free for paid members of The Koa Club
- Members exclusive event only
Julie Schaller empowers her clients to find deeply fulfilling careers. She does this by helping them clarify who they are and what’s most important to them professionally, position themselves with confidence, and strategize the most important action steps for success. Julie has a natural talent for seeing each person’s potential and enabling them to overcome any blockers to advancement.
Julie’s specialty is career and leadership growth coaching. Her client list includes Microsoft, Nordstrom, CenturyLink, T-Mobile, Facebook, Starbucks and many others.
Julie is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation, a Myers-Briggs Personality Typing Practitioner and a Certified Personal Branding Strategist.
Prior to founding Empower Coaching, Julie successfully navigated multiple corporate career changes, rising into senior leadership positions at Microsoft. Her favorite experience was launching Xbox world-wide.
Julie and her husband are Seattle-area natives who live in Bellevue with their son and loyal black lab.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julieschaller/