events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Virtual Happy Hour
March 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Susan Seah, Founder & CEO of The Koa Club
Are you going a bit batty with cabin fever since we have to exercise social distancing because of COVID-19? Do you miss socializing with others and wondered how you can still feel connected to others while being a responsible citizen of the world by remaining at home?
We have the answer for you with our Virtual Happy Hour. How does that work? Its really simple:
- You procure the beverage and snacks of your choice and have it ready at the time of the event;
- You dial into the Zoom link below at the time of the event with your video turned on:
- We all meet virtually, toast each with our own drinks and then you will all get assigned to breakout rooms in groups of 3-5 people where you can then get to know each other better to discuss the happy hour topic of the week (TOW).
- This week’s TOW will be “What are we doing to entertain ourselves and family while stuck at home”?
- Rules to join and remain in the Virtual happy hour are easy – be nice and kind to everyone you meet and know that you can be booted from the happy hour at anytime by the virtual doorman if you misbehave.
- Please be sure to mute yourself if you are in a noisy location so others can hear each other.
- The Virtual Happy Hour only lasts for 1 hour which should be enough to help us get our socializing fix for the time being!
- The Virtual Happy Hour is open to all members and non-members of The Koa Club.
- Since this is the first time we will be hosting a Virtual Happy Hour, it may be a little bit chaotic at the start, so we asked for your patience but nevertheless, we hope you will enjoy this little unexpected soiree.
- No registration necessary
We look forward to “meeting” you!
Free for all members and non-members of The Koa Club