events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Virtual Happy Hour
April 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
Susan Seah, Founder & CEO of The Koa Club
Are you going a bit batty with cabin fever since we have to exercise social distancing because of COVID-19? Do you miss socializing with others and wondered how you can still feel connected to others while being a responsible citizen of the world by remaining at home?
We have the answer for you with our 2nd Virtual Happy Hour. Our firs Virtual Happy Hour went really well and we had some good laughs and shared interesting insights.
How does that work? Its really simple:
- You procure the beverage and snacks of your choice and have it ready at the time of the event;
- You dial into the Zoom link below at the time of the event with your video turned on:
************No registration or password needed******************
- We all meet virtually, toast each with our own drinks and if we have at least 10 participants, then you will all get assigned to breakout rooms in groups of 3-5 people where you can then get to know each other better to discuss the happy hour topic of the week (TOW).
- This week’s TOW will be “Share any awesome things to do while practicing social distancing.“
- Rules to join and remain in the Virtual happy hour are easy – be nice and kind to everyone you meet and know that you can be booted from the happy hour at anytime by the virtual doorman if you misbehave.
- Please be sure to mute yourself if you are in a noisy location so others can hear each other.
- The Virtual Happy Hour only lasts for 1 hour which should be enough to help us get our socializing fix for the time being!
- The Virtual Happy Hour is open to all members and non-members of The Koa Club.
We look forward to “meeting” you!
Free for all members and non-members of The Koa Club.
** THE KOA CLUB MEMBERSHIP LIMITED-TIME PROMOTION: If you apply and pay for The Koa Club annual membership during the period from March 15, 2020 to May 31, 2020, the annual membership fee for the first twelve months of membership will only be $125 (50% off from the regular annual price of $250/year). Just enter the promo code member50. This promotion does not apply to monthly memberships, is for new members only and cannot be combined with other promotions. To join The Koa Club, go to https://thekoaclub.com/membership/
- April 17, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
- Event Category:
- Social Skills Series