Transformation From the Inside Out
Beyond Awesome Member Price: Free
Awesome Member Price: Free
September 9 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmOnline Only
Via Zoom link provided United States
Type of Event
Lisa Smith, Founder of Shift Coaching Services
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
*****Zoom link and meeting password will be sent out to registered participants*******
Date: September 9, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
During your time together with Lisa, you will learn how to be empowered through your personal strengths and style. When you align your style with your strengths and talents you will see positive transformation from the inside out.
To maximize the impact of your time at this event, Lisa recommends that you purchase the book on “Strength Finders 2.0” at https://www.amazon.com/s?k=strengthsfinder+2.0+with+access+code&crid=2S5KYL6VI6PNG&sprefix=strengthsfinder%2Caps%2C234&ref=nb_sb_ss_ac-a-p_1_15 and email your results to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what you can expect from this event:
- Learn how your strengths inform your clothing choices and how to bring your most authentic self forward
- Styling tips for the waist up video conference dressing
- See the top trends for Fall 20 and how they can help you align with your strengths and style
- Learn how to maximize your wardrobe with capsule dressing
- Learn how a closet audit can positively change the way you get dressed…..forever
- Learn how you can take a deeper dive into your Top 5 Strengths in a private coaching and styling session
- Free for all members of The Koa Club to attend the event
- Please note that the speaker, Lisa, has recommended that participants separately purchase the book “StrenghFinders 2.0” via the Amazon link she provided above.
- Members only exclusive event
To learn about membership at The Koa Club, go to Learn about Membership Benefits & Details
- Awesome Membership – free to join (Join Awesome Membership)
- Beyond Awesome Membership – monthly or annual fee to join (Join Beyond Awesome Membership)
Lisa Smith, Founder of Shift Coaching Services (https://www.shiftcoachingservices.com/)
Lisa Smith is the Founder and CEO of Shift, an ICF certified coach, and has been professionally styling women her entire adult life. She is motivated by the deep connection she makes with her clients and witnessing the way self-awareness positively affects them on their personal journey. She brings a unique element to coaching by assessing her clients’ strengths and talents and empowering them to define how they want to show up in the world. Lisa partners with her clients to align their style with their strengths for a personal transformation from the inside out.
Lisa is the mother of two teenage girls who each show up in this world with their own unique individual style and strengths. Being with friends and family is always her first priority and she loves spending time outdoors. You may even see her looking for birds!