events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Leveraging your Current Relationships to Increase Sales
May 23, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Emily Bissen, Founder of Blue Heron Business Partners
Are you in sales or a founder doing your own sales?
Doing the long but rewarding work of building relationships can sometimes feel like you aren’t making a ton of progress. But it could be that there are a couple other pieces to it that aren’t systematized for you yet, in a way that leverages your time.
If you are doing relationship building sales, you like getting to know people, what makes them tick and wanting to help them make connections to new people they can do business with.
And at the same time, you may be thinking, how can I get in front of more people they know, to add value, make connections and build new relationships.
If relationship building is your superpower, in this 60-minute workshop you will learn how to leverage that gift with 3 steps….
- How to identify opportunities within your own network
- How to leverage those to get in front of more qualified prospects
- How to convert conversations into sales opportunities
You will come away with tips on:
- Learning to trust your own instincts to guide your relationship building and conversations
- Learning how to trust your relationship building skills to create authentic connections
- Gaining easy repeatable practices to help you systematize your sales efforts
- Learning how to leverage your time to build strategic partnerships and gain more productive output
Emily Bissen, Founder of Blue Heron Business Partners:
When it comes to connections, conversations, and having fun making things happen, I am your gal. I created this business to help founders, business development, and sales professionals find the right strategies that help them connect with their ideal prospects with success and ease.
About Blue Heron Business Partners:
Blue Heron is a sales training and coaching company that helps founders, business development professionals, and sales professionals find the right strategies that help them connect with their ideal prospects with success and ease. True connection happens through sharing stories and thought-provoking conversations. At the end of the day, we just want to be heard. People remember those who take a genuine interest in who they are talking to. And that’s what this business is about. Finding your magic way of connecting with people in your community to create a bigger impact.
Who Can Attend & Fee
- Free for everyone
- Event open to everyone (members and non-members)
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
- The Zoom link will be provided in your RSVP confirmation email (please check your spam folder if you did not get the confirmation email).
- Once registered for the event, as a member, you can also click to join the event directly from the event page after you have logged into your membership portal. The “Click Here to Join Workshop” button will show on the event page (remember to first log into your membership portal).
Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
Time: 12pm – 1pmPT/1pm-2pmMT/2pm-3pmCT/3pm-4pmET