events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Unleash Your Inner Maverick and Live BOLD
September 13, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Gretchen Hydo, Master Certified Coach
In this session, we will explore the profound impact of rules on our lives, whether inherited or acquired from society, religion, or education. By examining common examples like “Be a good girl/Boys don’t cry” and “Your dream will never pay the bills,” we will uncover how these rules shape our identities and can turn us into secret keepers. We will also emphasize the importance of prioritizing our own needs and wants, rather than succumbing to the pressures of people-pleasing. By doing so, we can create a life that genuinely reflects our values, beliefs, and unique qualities.
- Understand the impact of rules: Recognize how rules can shape our lives and influence our choices
- Challenge limiting labels: Identify the labels that we carry and how they hold us back from being our true selves while learning strategies to overcome these limitations
- Evaluate external rules: Examine common examples of rules that have been imposed on us by society or loved ones and evaluate if they align with our values and beliefs
- Identify your own rules: Learn how to question the rules you live by and identify your own rules for your life, based on your unique values, beliefs, and desires
- Embrace your individuality: Emphasize the importance of living authentically and embracing your individuality, without letting societal norms or other people’s expectations hold you back
Regardless of your gender, this workshop will provide valuable insights, practical strategies, and a deeper understanding of how to combat gender bias, break down self-imposed barriers, and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment. Join us now to gain the knowledge and tools necessary to
create a more inclusive and equal workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed.
Gretchen Hydo is a highly acclaimed Master Certified Coach, speaker, and trainer with extensive experience in PR, marketing, and business strategy. As one of the few worldwide to hold the prestigious Master Coach designation, Gretchen delivers exceptional service and helps clients achieve breakthrough results. She has worked with renowned organizations such as Universal Music and Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles and has been featured in respected publications like the Chicago Tribune. Gretchen is also an instructor and mentor coach, specializing in training new coaches. She is the author of the empowering book, “Break Free From Your Dirty Little Secrets”, and resides in Los Angeles with her family.
Who Can Attend & Fee
- Free for all members of The Koa Club and their guests
- Event limited to only members of The Koa Club and their guests
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
Date: Wednesday, September 13th, 2023
Time: 12pm – 1pmPT/1pm-2pmMT/2pm-3pmCT/3pm-4pmET
If you are a high-achieving woman, we look forward to having you be a part of our community. If you are not yet a member, you can sign up for free at: Register for The Koa Club – The Koa Club
Learn. Connect. Lead.