events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Journey Mapping You – MOVED TO NEW DATE MARCH 29 2022
March 29, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Note to All Registered Participants
We apologize for the unexpected snafu we encountered in holding this workshop on March 22 (no fault of the speaker) and we are moving this talk to Tuesday March 29 from noon-1pmPT.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Leigh Allen-Arredondo, Founder of Creative Leadership Coach
Uncover hidden values, strengths, and purpose through Journey Mapping your life or career.
Journey maps are a commonly-used tool in product and service design as a way to gain insights and opportunities to create happier customers. We’re going to use a similar approach as a way to gain insights for creating a happier career or life for ourselves. After this one-hour workshop, you should come away with a better understanding of yourself, and ideas for where to put your energy to create a career and a life that’s aligned with what really matters to you.
This exercise is great for anyone who might be in any of these places in their life or career:
- in a transition or interested in making a change
- Wondering “what’s next”
- feeling stuck or wanting to move forward
- Looking for greater self-knowledge and insight
Leigh Allen-Arredondo has spent over 20 years leading teams and driving product design & research at companies large and small, from Amazon, to start-ups and agencies, and currently is the head of UX at Brooks Running. Her passion project is Creative Leadership Coaching, supporting women in tech at all levels to achieve ambitious goals, align to their values and purpose, and lead with their strengths. She is also the founder & host of the UX Cake podcast, amplifying voices and ideas that strengthen the UX community around the globe.
Who Can Attend & Fee
- Free for all members of The Koa Club
- Event limited to only members of The Koa Club
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
- The Zoom link will be provided in your RSVP confirmation email (please check your spam folder if you did not get the confirmation email).
- Once registered for the event, as a member, you can also click to join the event directly from the event page after you have logged into your membership portal. The “Click Here to Watch Workshop” button will show on the event page 15 minutes before the event start time (remember to first log into your membership portal).
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 (New Date)
Time: 12pm – 1pmPT/1pm-2pmMT/2pm-3pmCT/3pm-4pmET