events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
HR Professionals: Exploring Top Trends in Learning and Development for Employee Benefits
March 7 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST
For the Washington State chapter of The Koa Club, for 2024, we are creating a special HR professionals huddle that will meet in person once a quarter at a local bar or restaurant in Seattle for a happy hour to encourage the sharing of innovative best practices, and creating a supportive community that enhances professional development. It’s huddle meetups where collaboration thrives, relationships are forged, and the collective expertise of HR professionals is celebrated. We will have different topics at each quarterly huddle gathering.
HUB International is a Top 5 Global insurance consultancy firm. Sarah Scott leads a local Employee Benefits division out of Seattle, Bellevue, and Bothell. Sarah partners with HR and finance teams to maximize the value and impact of their company’s Employee Benefit offerings.
Connect with Sarah: www.linkedin.com/in/sarahscottprofile
Learn more here: hubinternational.com
Who Can Attend & Fee
- Free for HR Professionals
- Ticket required for attendance- Limited to no more than 15 HR professionals
- Everyone is responsible for paying for their own food and drink that is not included in sponsored amount
- Please be considerate of others and do not come if you are sick
Location/ Date & Time
Location: Yard house- 1501 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
Date: Thursday, March 7th, 2024
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pmPT
About the Koa Club
The Koa Club is a community dedicated to empowering women to embrace and embody boldness. Koa means brave. We say YES to being courageous, confident, curious, awe-inspiring, empathetic, and connected.
Within our dynamic and empowering community, members take bold steps to pursue their passions, overcome challenges, foster growth through continuous learning, inspire resilience through shared stories, and actively collaborate with others for mutual success.
Become A Member
Starting in January 2024, we have introduced a two-tiered membership structure for The Koa Club:
- Community Membership (Free): Our Community Members are passionate about elevating their quality of life through gaining practical life skills. We provide our Community Members with the opportunities to acquire practical knowledge for navigating life effectively.
- Premium Membership (Fee Subscription): For professionals seeking to advance their careers and to excel in their workplace. Carefully designed workshops, events, mentorship, resources and support are provided to our Premium Members to help them with workplace and leadership skills development as well as overall professional growth. Premium Members also have access to all the workshops, events and resources offered to our Community Members of The Koa Club.
If you have registered to attend any Follow My Lead Programs, you will automatically be registered as a Community Member.
Learn about the benefits of being a Community Member or a Premium Member: Membership – The Koa Club
Though The Koa Club is dedicated to empowering women, we warmly welcome individuals of all genders to join as members. We believe that everyone can contribute to and benefit from our mission of fostering gender equality and empowerment.
CALL TO ACTION
If you or someone you know would be interested in speaking on a topic of interest or being a featured panelist for The Koa Club community, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Interested in starting a new chapter of The Koa Club in your State, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Live Boldly. Inspire. Lead.