- This event has passed.
Grace under Pressure
September 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMicrosoft Redmond Campus
Microsoft Building 99, 14820 NE 36th Street
Redmond, WA 98052 United States
By Christine Arylo, an MBA, Women’s Leadership Advisor and Kundalini Yoga Instructor.
While attending a weekly yoga or mindfulness class can be helpful and feel great, once you return to the stress of work and life, or have to travel, you get swept right back into the swirl. What we women leaders need to rise and thrive in the often overwhelming lives we lead are practices that we can consistently do at home, when traveling, wherever we are. Not as a list of more to do’s, but more like a recipe that fits into and can be flexible within the flow of your days and weeks.
Join the women in The Koa Club and LWT community for this event, led by Christine Arylo, an MBA, Women’s Leadership Advisor and Kundalini Yoga Instructor, for an interactive evening in Seattle’s nature, where you will be led through yogic and feminine wisdom practices where you’ll learn to:
- Create a morning flow for how you start your day, so you stay centered, clear and calm, above the swirl – that you can do in less than 11 minutes every morning
- Learn how to protect your energy so other people’s emotions and dramas don’t negatively affect you
- Use simple yogic techniques for breathing, increasing your energy and clearing out stress that you can do at home, on your own
- Use two practices that have the power to significantly decrease your levels of overwhelm and burnout, and increase your levels of receiving the support and space you need to meet the demands of your life without sacrificing yourself
- Notice when you are in overwhelm, and know how to elevate out it – so instead of folding or freaking out under the pressure, or pushing yourself through, pause to find your center of fierce grace and respond in a powerful and supportive way
You will leave our session with a focused flow – a recipe for resilience, clarity and courage – to have a consistent way to start your mornings and end your day – Bookends – that support you to achieve your goals and receive the support and space you need.
- Free for all attendees
Event limited to 30 registered participants only