events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
Through Their eyes: save time and energy by activating empathy and fuel a business advantage
October 27, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
Patricia Bravo, Founder of Bravo for You
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
*****Zoom link and meeting password will be sent out to registered participants*******
Date: October 27, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
Challenging times add to the struggle of leadership. That’s where empathy comes in. Leading with empathy is not about being nice. Nor is it about agreement. It’s about understanding. Empathetic Leadership can save you time and lessen the energy it takes for you to lead. This engaging interactive session will show you how to activate the power of empathy to save time and energy and gain a business advantage.
In the session you will:
- Examine the hunger for empathy in the workplace
- Learn what Leaderitis is and how to break through
- Uncover why empathy tops the list as the most critical driver of interaction skills in job performance
- Experiment with an immediately applicable technique
- Accelerate and continue momentum with additional tools
You will take away:
- Techniques and tips to differentiate your leadership to gain a business advantage
- Increased awareness of your tendency towards empathy at work
- 1 in depth technique to activate understanding
- 2 tools to continue taking impactful action
- 3 tips to experiment with further
- Free for Beyond Awesome Members of The Koa Club
- $25 for Awesome Members of The Koa Club
- Members only exclusive event
To learn about membership at The Koa Club, go to Learn about Membership Benefits & Details
- Awesome Membership – free to join (Join Awesome Membership)
- Beyond Awesome Membership – monthly or annual fee to join (Join Beyond Awesome Membership)
Patricia Bravo is dedicated to helping leaders sharpen their empathetic edge using Empathetic Leadership. As a consultant, speaker and author, she draws on her talent development experiences to increase leader business results through her company, Bravo For You. Teaching undergraduates at University of Washington, Bothell and professionals at UCLA Extension fuels her commitment to emerging and experienced business leaders. Her chapter on empathy was published in Authentic Leadership and Followership: International Perspectives and she is currently working on a book.