Emerge 2020 – Start the year clear, calm, and focused on what matters
Member Price: Free • Non-Member Price: Free
January 28, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Christine Arylo, MBA, feminine leadership advisor and consultant, and three-time best-selling author and speaker
Eastside – Bellevue/Kirkland/Redmond (TBD)
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Please join us for a visioning and intention setting evening workshop with feminine leadership advisor, Christine Arylo.
The way you start your year directly impacts how you will live your year. Start 2020 by taking a ‘Power Pause’ – an intentional step out of your daily life to connect with your deeper internal wisdom, gain clarity, and be supported by a community of other powerful and wise women to:
REFLECT: Look back at 2019 to reveal the wisdom you’ve gained and feel the successes you had, so you start the new year feeling proud and grounded vs. pressured and behind.
CONNECT: What really matters to you this coming year? In your work? Your relationships? Your health, wealth, home, and personal growth? Reveal and articulate what really matters to you in all parts of your life vs. what you think you have to or should do. Make sure what you choose to do in 2020 actually brings you the returns and results you desire.
INTEND: Instead of creating goals or vision boards that stress you out or resolutions that fizzle out, learn to use your feminine power of focus to illuminate a path ahead. Set specific intentions that empower you to be both focused and fluid. Learn what it takes to operate within the flow in 2020 vs feeling like you have to push, control and make it all happen now, and on your own.
You’ll leave this interactive and self-reflective workshop with:
- Pride on the inside about what you accomplished in 2019 personally and professionally – so you start 20120 feeling ahead, strong and ready.
- Clarity on what matters most to you in your work, relationships, finances and personal wellness and growth in 2020 – so your goals, projects and effort align with what you actually desire, and you create a life that nourishes your whole self.
- New “feminine wisdom” tools for setting goals and growing your work and desires over the year, including a path of action for the first 3 months of 2020 — based on how women naturally work, operate and create best.
- Practices for staying connected to your inner wisdom throughout the year – so you have the power to stay focused on what matters and stay out of overwhelm.
- Connection to other powerful and courageous women in Seattle – so you feel supported, seen and like you don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
- Open event for both members and non-members of The Koa Club
- Event limited to 30 registered women participants only.
Light bites and refreshments provided
About the Speaker
Christine Arylo, MBA
Christine is a feminine leadership advisor and consultant, and three-time best-selling author and speaker. After 15 years working for companies like Gap Inc, Visa, and PepsiCo, she chose to devote her life to helping women transform and architect lives that are both successful + sustainable, where they pursue their dreams and have a powerful impact in the world, without sacrificing their personal happiness or health. For more than a decade she has been a catalyst, mentor, and leadership advisor for executives, entrepreneurs, and visionary leaders around the world. Over 35,000 people have participated in and benefited from the transformational programs, workshops & retreats she offers both virtually and in person around the world. Christine is a certified yoga and meditation teacher specializing in Vitality and Stress and has extensively studied feminine and indigenous wisdom traditions for over fifteen years, which she uses to bring a new lens and elevated consciousness to leadership, business and life design. Arylo’s thought-provoking approaches have appeared on CBS, NBC & FOX, TedX, Huffington Post, and Thrive. You can tune into her weekly international podcast, Feminine Power Time (www.FemininePowerPodcast.com). Christine is currently working on her fourth book, Overwhelmed & Over It, Why It’s Not Your Fault and How to Find the Power To Change It. For more on Christine, visit www.ChristineArylo.com. Contact Christine at: Christine@Arylo.com or 510.866.5147.