- This event has passed.
The secret ingredient to combat decision-making fatigue and burnout
Beyond Awesome Member Price: Free
Awesome Member Price: Free Events in April for non-members (normally $40 for non-members for each open event)
April 8 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmOnline Only
Via Zoom link provided United States
Micha Goebig, Founder of Go Big Coaching
*** Note: Change in speaker due to unexpected COVID-19 issue ***
Location/Time & Date
Location: Online via Zoom only
****Zoom link ans meeting password will be sent to registered participants*****
Date & Time: April 8, 2020, 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Over time, Decision-Making Fatigue can cause chaos across many areas of our business and life. Decision avoidance, procrastination, self-sabotage, feeling emotionally drained and triggered by others and impulsive decision making are just to name a few of the ways that this unhelpful habit can start impacting us and our ability to perform. If left unresolved, the impact it can have on a person’s business and personal performance can be significant.
During this session, Micha Goebig will discuss how you can transition away from this unhelpful and draining habit and begin replacing these default behaviors with more helpful and productive responses.
- Gain clarity on where decision-making fatigue is impacting your career and life
- Help you build awareness of your self-deprecating behaviors and habits
- Remove blocks and barriers, to allow you to begin feeling for productive & confident in your choices & actions.
- Free for members of The Koa Club
- Because we really care about the community outside of The Koa Club, we are making all our events in April free and available to other women who are non-members of The Koa Club to help provide support in this time of need (normally $40 for non-members per event).
- We are also doing a limited promotion for The Koa Club annual membership to help make the club as accessible as we possibly can at this time (details below).
** THE KOA CLUB MEMBERSHIP LIMITED-TIME PROMOTION: If you apply and pay for The Koa Club annual membership during the period from March 15, 2020 to May 31, 2020, the annual membership fee for the first twelve months of membership will only be $125 (50% off from the regular annual price of $250/year). Just enter the promo code member50. This promotion does not apply to monthly memberships, is for new members only and cannot be combined with other promotions. To join The Koa Club, go to https://thekoaclub.com/membership/
About the Speaker
Born and raised in Germany, Micha excels at supporting women in tech and other professionals who strive to level up and overcome what holds them back, tapping into their full potential both for their own and their company’s benefit. With Go Big Coaching, she helps her clients go big and live their most authentic life—by offering actionable tools and strategies as well as her signature straightforward approach. Having run her own successful corporate communications business for over 20 years, Micha has since established herself at the nexus of life and business coaching as she believes that companies can thrive best when their employees do too. Now a Seattle-based certified coach, speaker, and published author, Micha received her master’s degree from the University of Munich, trained with one of Germany’s leading executive coaches, and counts executives from various premium carmakers, renowned museums, and impactful foundations among her clients.