How to Pivot Your Career Successfully
Beyond Awesome Member Price: Free
Awesome Member Price: $25
November 5 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Via Zoom link provided United States
Type of Event
Beyond Awesome Event
Julie Schaller, Certified Professional Coach and Co-Founder of Empower Coaching
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
*****Zoom link and meeting password will be sent out to registered participants*******
Date: November 5, 2020
Time: 5:00p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered layoffs, furloughs and overall angst around job security. Many of us are wondering what to do next. Or whether it’s time to revisit that dream career.
How do we know what career would be right for us? How do we keep anxiety at bay? And how do we reposition ourselves and tell a new story professionally?
The “How to Pivot Your Career Successfully” presentation provides you with a framework for deciding the right next step, how to calmly navigate the emotional angst of a transition, and the 3 most important tips to successfully reposition yourself. This knowledge is like your secret weapon to overcoming wasted time, self-doubt or uncertainty.
The insights you’ll gain from this presentation are immediately applicable to any job, field, or working situation. Armed with this knowledge, you can increase confidence and put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career – regardless of what’s happening in the outer world.
If you’ve ever…
- Felt worried about finding a new job after being laid off or furloughed? You want certainty about your options.
- Known you need to update your professional ‘story’? But you have no idea where to start.
- Had a dream you’ve been incubating for years but are hijacked by that little voice that says “it’ll never happen”?
- Tried to make a change in your career only to take a few wobbly steps and retreated back to what’s known
- Been afraid time is running out. You know your job is at risk and you need a plan B, but are paralyzed with fear?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, the learning gained from this presentation will be invaluable for you and your career.
At this event, our speaker, Julie Schaller, Certified Professional Coach and Co-Founder of Empower Coaching, will provide you with a framework for career change, pro tips you can put into action and a sense of hope about what’s possible. This will be fun, interactive and highly applicable evening of learning.
- Free for Beyond Awesome Members of The Koa Club
- $25 for Awesome Members of The Koa Club
- Members only exclusive event
To learn about membership at The Koa Club, go to Learn about Membership Benefits & Details
- Awesome Membership – free to join (Join Awesome Membership)
- Beyond Awesome Membership – monthly or annual fee to join (Join Beyond Awesome Membership)
Julie helps her clients find work they love and has a natural talent for inspiring them to new levels in their careers. It’s like she has x-ray vision for seeing their greatest potential.
Julie’s clients gain security and confidence by knowing their ideal next career step, how to position themselves and having a specific plan for their growth. The most common results her clients have received include: next-level promotions, increased confidence and credibility, and landing new jobs that are fulfilling, lucrative and challenging.
Prior to her decade in coaching, Julie’s career spanned mid-size, entrepreneurial, consulting and Fortune 100 businesses. Her specialty is partnering with leaders and executives seeking career growth, higher levels of impact and finding work that’s worthy of the value they have to offer.
Julie’s client list includes Microsoft, Nordstrom, T-Mobile, Facebook, Starbucks, Boeing, and many others. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation and holds certifications in Myers-Briggs Personality Typing and Personal Branding