events calendarOngoing And Special Events!
- This event has passed.
2020 Year-End Reflection Power Pause – Complete the year feeling empowered, peaceful & proud
December 10, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm PST
Christine Arylo, MBA, Women’s Leadership Advisor and Kundalini Yoga Instructor.
Location/ Date & Time
Online via Zoom only:
****Zoom link below***
Date: December 10, 2020
Time: 5:30p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
As we end a year full of intensity, uncertainty and change, one of the wisest and most supportive gifts you can give yourself is to take a “power pause.” A simple process that gives you space to reflect on what you have accomplished, personally and professionally (which is more than you think!); acknowledge what’s occurred this year (so you can receive the gratitude and release the disappointments); and then be free to step into 2021 feeling replenished, re-centered and ready.
“When you pause to reflect on all you have done & become, you FEEL & SEE the results of the energy & time you’ve given, you gain the power to focus your life force going forward on what really matters.”
In this interactive session, open to all women and their partners, we’ll go through an enlightening and fun process to:
- ONE: REMEMBER & EMBRACE YOUR SUCCESSES: the shifts you’ve made on the inside, the impact you’ve had professionally and personally, the goals more in form today than at the start of the year, and the challenges you’ve faced and met.
- TWO: ACKNOWELDGE & RELEASE THE SHORTS: the disappointments and the challenges that were hard. They happened. When you pause to acknowledge these, you don’t carry the drain with you into the new year.
- THREE: REVEAL THE WISDOM & GROWTH GAINED: the self-awareness, shifts in perspectives and things learned that have strengthened your resilience and empowered you to make more courageous, clear choices.
- FOUR: RESET SO YOU REPLENISH: get clear on what you need to receive in the coming weeks so you emerge in 2021, regenerated, rested and ready.
- In the spirit of giving, all events of The Koa Club in December 2020 will be designated Community Events open to all members and non-members of The Koa Club for free
- This is designated a Community event for The Koa Club
- Free for all members and non-members of The Koa Club
Christine Arylo, MBA, is a transformational leadership advisor, social impact entrepreneur, and three time best-selling author who works with women leaders to make shift happen – in the lives they lead, the work they do, and the world they wish to create. Marrying 20+ years of business experience with 20+ years of wisdom-based training in yogic science, indigenous wisdom and human consciousness, she is recognized worldwide for bringing forth new, more sustainable ways of working, living and succeeding. She just released her fourth book, Overwhelmed and Over It!. Connect with her through her popular Feminine Power Time podcasts and the workshops and trainings she offers globally and virtually at http://www.christinearylo.com.