The Koa Club is grateful to our corporate alliances.
Support provided by our corporate alliances allows for the continuous development of The Koa Club and the implementation of learnings, resources and network that are created to benefit and empower women. These alliances make it possible for our members to benefit from resources provided by our partners, and provides our corporate alliances with valuable exposure to The Koa Club members.
corporate alliance benefits
We believe in the power of collaboration-building long-term relationships with our members, our partners and each other. Being a corporate alliance increases awareness of your organization’s commitment to women and their pursuit of growth, raises your organization’s profile among women, and enhances your company’s efforts to support women. It also acts as a recruitment and retention tool targeting The Koa Club members and provides regular access to customers, potential clients, and employees.
Specific benefits to our corporate alliances include:
- Obtain access to educated, high achieving women talent across all career stages, including professionals, executives, business owners, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders, in a wide variety of industries and who represent a cross-section of business sectors: public, private and not-for-profit.
- Provide your high potential women employees with access to our robust program of learning workshops combined with ample networking opportunities uniquely designed to build their leadership, professional and life skills, supporting your talent management strategies and helping you build a sustainable leadership pipeline.
- Demonstrate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives to your employees and the community.
- Promote your organization’s brand awareness, visibility, marketing and promotion to our entire network of women.
- Benefit from the exposure and goodwill of a community designed to positively impact women’s lives.
- Be given speaking opportunities on topics related to women’s initiatives.
- Get brand association with a respected global women community.
- Your organization’s logo, link and story featured on our website and newsletters.
- Be given the opportunity to make special offers to The Koa Club members once during collaboration year.
ways to be a corporate alliance
For more information on the opportunity to become a corporate alliance, please contact email@example.com
Offering discounts or specials on your products or services to The Koa Club community members
Aligning your sponsorship, grants or donations with programs that reflect your corporate values, commitment, business strategy, and desire to make an impact.
Forging unique long-term relationships through co-development, co-marketing, and sharing of resources to accomplish the mutual goal of promoting the empowerment and advancement of women.